National Account Executive
We’re looking for skilled and goal oriented inside sales professionals to share in our success.
Immediate full time positions are available for qualified individuals who want to become part of a fast growing and exciting industry. Paid training is provided, compensation is paid every Friday for the previous week, and all positions are based in-house at our headquarters conveniently located just off the 15 freeway and Balboa Avenue.
At Mulligan we implement a variety of different marketing strategies to generate leads. You’ll be building relationships with small business owners through inbound inquiries and outbound database contact. The ability to initiate and cultivate “valued partner” relationships with, and explain our lending programs to business owners looking for capital will be the key to your success here.
- Make outbound prospecting calls to potential clients
- Explain our company philosophy and products to inbound and outbound leads
- Conduct in-depth needs assessment of potential clients
- Manage and maintain a growing book of recurring business
- Treat each Mulligan client as a valued partner
- Enter all communications with clients and prospects into CRM database
- Have fun while working hard in a team environment!
- Proven track record (5+ years) of successful, B2B phone sales (outbound and inbound)
- Be willing to learn, be coachable and want to make money
- Experience in Cash Advance or Working Capital Funding industry a plus, but not required
- Ability to ask key questions, understand client requirements and assess funding needs
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer experience
- Strong communication and closing skills
- High activity, high energy position involving a lot of telephone talk-time
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and CRM software
- High level of organizational skill, with emphasis on follow-up and attention to detail
- High level of professionalism in all aspects of the job
- $70,000+ 1st year
- Paid training
- Base pay/Salary (Paid Weekly on Fridays)
- Commissions (paid on both initial and recurring funding for your clients!)
- Eligible for health benefits and paid time off after 90 days
- Fun work environment
- Casual dress code
Work Schedule: 2 shifts available
6:00am-2:30pm or 7:30am-4:00pm
We’re currently accepting applications from proven Sales Professionals that believe they’d be a great fit for this opportunity and our culture, at our Mulligan Funding family as we enjoy our best year ever!!
To be considered for this position, send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com