Business Lending Consultant
Are you looking for a consultative, inside sales career built upon a solid marketing organization with unlimited commission upside? Do you excel at closing new business on the phone? Mulligan Funding focuses on ethics first and foremost to deliver superior client satisfaction and retention. We provide a fun, collaborative, and competitive performance-based environment. Business lending consultants can make over $75,000 in year one and over $100,000+ in year two. Mulligan is making significant investments in all facets of the business to further accelerate its rapid growth. Do you want to be a part of the excitement?
We are a centrally-located, rapidly growing A+ BBB company seeking motivated business lending consultants. You will be partnering with business owners to help them strategically identify their needs for working capital and the value that they will capture by partnering with Mulligan. Traditional bank loans are often unattainable for most businesses in today’s tight credit market. Your incentive plan is simple and transparent.
- Compensation: Weekly salary and commission with “A” performers earning:
- First year compensation of $75,000 to $100,000+
- Second year compensation of $100,000 to $150,000+
- Significant incentives for achieving individual and team, quarterly and annual goals
- Leads: Robust database of 75k+ leads with strong inbound opportunities beginning immediately after training
- Renewal Commissions: Commission when your clients come back for additional capital
- Benefits: Health insurance, FSA, 401(k), paid-time off, team-building events, and more
- Choice of Schedule: 6am to 3pm, 7am to 4pm, or 8am to 5pm (Monday to Friday)
- Career Advancement: Opportunities to grow into more senior roles with additional compensation and leadership responsibilities
- You have a bachelor’s degree.
- You have a clear ability to engage on the phone. You think and react quickly, in particular with numbers.
- You are excited by the chase of the sale and the reward that awaits you at each finish line.
- You have a strong business acumen, enabling you to thoughtfully collaborate with small business owners to support their evolving needs.
- You are organized and have strong attention to detail.
- You are self-motivated. You will be provided with the resources to succeed but your training period will be challenging and focused exclusively on outbound calling while building your knowledge about Mulligan and our proven approach to selling.
- You are a closer.
- Spanish bilingual preferred.
San Diego Better Business Bureau
To be considered for this position, send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org