Mulligan Funding is a private, family-owned, leading provider of working capital, helping businesses across the country get access to the funds they need – now more than ever – in order to successfully compete, grow and thrive. Our organization has a reputation for being high-performing and innovative; people, customer and team focused; and highly collaborative.
With over $500M in funding to tens of thousands of clients throughout the country, Mulligan Funding is entering a new stage of significant growth.
We are looking for Business Development Representatives to act as the ignition in our overall Sales engine. Your role will be to identify, filter and qualify potential customers, and to convert them into new business opportunities for our highly-skilled inside sales team.
In this role, you will serve as the first impression for Mulligan Funding, and will need to embody a professional and consultative approach with each prospective client.
Mulligan Funding focuses on ethics, first and foremost, to deliver superior client satisfaction and retention. Your success in this role, along with the growing company needs, will determine your path. If you are results oriented, motivated, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we would like to meet you.
- Weekly salary and commission.
- No commission cap.
- Constant flow of hot leads, robust database, managing inbound and outbound calling efforts.
- Health insurance, FSA, matching 401(k), paid-time-off, team-building events, and more!
- Varying work-schedule possibilities: 6am-3pm, 7am-4pm, or 8am-5pm.
- Career advancement: graduate to Business Lending Consultant – close and own a book of business! Higher base, commissions, and additional inbound opportunity.
- Gain industry and product knowledge.
- Conduct high-volume prospecting to qualify leads through calls, emails, and other digital channels.
- Build rapport and trust in conversations with business owners.
- Position Mulligan Funding and our product offerings to businesses nationwide.
- Gather key information from businesses and maintain Salesforce records to ensure a complete, accurate and up-to-date picture of the prospect.
- Provide qualified, sales-ready opportunities to the Lending Consultants.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to share learnings and continually optimize sales approach.
- Positive attitude.
- Desire to grow professionally within a sales team.
- Ability to handle business owner objections.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on detail.
- You are self-motivated, self-starter.
- You have a passion for sales.
- Inside sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- CRM experience.
- Small business finance experience.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation and commission package.
- Great Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits.
- Health Savings Account.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Fantastic 401K with matching contribution.
- Sick, Vacation, and Holidays.
- Gym membership contribution.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – mental health support.
- Online commuter benefits.
- Internal Referral Program.
- Fun team and company events.
- Start-up culture, within an established business with 13 years of experience.
- Great central location in San Diego – easy access from highway.
Mulligan Funding is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and takes great pride in building a diverse work environment. Qualified applicants are employment without regard to age, race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
To apply, use the button below to send an email to Careers@MulliganFunding.com. Don’t forget to attach your cover letter and resume!