Are you looking for a sales career with unlimited commission upside in a successful, fast-growing and highly regarded Fintech organization? Do you excel at closing business on the phone?
Mulligan Funding is a leading provider of working capital, helping businesses across the country get access to the funds they need – now more than ever – in order to successfully compete, grow and thrive. We provide a hard-working, collaborative, and competitive performance-based environment. With over $500M in funding to thousands of businesses throughout the country, we focus on ethics, first and foremost, to deliver superior client satisfaction and retention. (https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.mulliganfunding.com).
We are growing our team in leaps and bounds and your success in this role will determine your path. If you are results-oriented, highly motivated and driven to succeed, and enjoy being challenged in a fast-paced environment, we would like to meet you. We’re making significant investments in all facets of the business to further accelerate our rapid growth. Do you want to be a part of the excitement?
- Build and maintain effective relationships with clients.
- Renew existing clients by running all the way through the sales process (Application to close).
- Develop relationships with Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs).
- Successfully negotiate terms with both direct clients and ISO Partners.
- Hit monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Consult clients with financial recommendations.
- Effectively engage and communicate with client-related issues in real time.
- Set expectations regarding terms, funding options etc. with clients in real time.
- You are a closer with a ‘no fear’, highly professional approach to sales.
- You are excited by the chase of the sale and the reward that awaits you at each finish line.
- You have a clear ability to engage on the phone and build rapport easily.
- You adopt a consultative, needs-based, solution-focused approach with clients.
- You have a demonstrated ability to handle client (business owner) objections with confidence.
- You possess and exhibit strong organizational skills, with a focus on detail.
- You are numerate and think and react quickly on your feet. This is a fast-paced environment – you’ll need to multi-task well.
- You are professional and reliable.
- You are self-motivated. You will be provided with the opportunities, resources and support to succeed but that success will require your own drive, determination and focus.
- You have strong business acumen, enabling you thoughtfully to collaborate with business owners as they decide on their optimal financing solutions.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or beyond.
- At some industry experience (merchant cash advance/working capital financing) or have financial services sales experience.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Great Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits.
- Health Savings Account.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Fantastic 401K with matching contribution.
- Sick, Vacation, and Holidays.
- Gym membership contribution.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – mental health support.
- Online commuter benefits.
- Internal Referral Program.
- Fun team and company events.
- Start-up culture, within an established business with 13 years of experience.
- Great central location in San Diego – easy access from highway.
Mulligan Funding is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and takes great pride in building a diverse work environment. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
To apply, use the button below to send an email to Careers@MulliganFunding.com. Don’t forget to attach your cover letter and resume!