Lead Nurture Marketing Program Manager
Mulligan Funding is a leading provider of working capital, helping businesses across the country get access to the funds they need – now more than ever – in order to successfully compete, grow and thrive. Our organization has a reputation for being high-performing and innovative; people, customer and team focused; and highly collaborative. (https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.mulliganfunding.com)
Headquartered in San Diego, CA, Mulligan Funding is a private, family-owned business with the flexibility to offer a variety of business funding options, paired with extraordinary levels of customer service. With over $500M in funding to thousands of businesses throughout the country, we have entered a new stage of significant growth.
The Lead Nurture Marketing Program Manager is responsible for supporting the strategies related to lead nurture of the Marketing Program. This role requires heavy program and project management, effective cross-functional support and communication, and ongoing reporting to senior teams.
Key functional areas of responsibility
- Detailed and effective program management for all defined marketing initiatives related to lead nurture. Including but not limited to email, incentive-based marketing, retargeting/display ads, SEO, and social media.
- Define strategies for improving nurture campaign performance and drive programs towards optimizing specified KPIs.
- Project manage nurture campaign execution with cross-functional teams and external vendors, including development of project timelines and management of project tasks to ensure timely launch and on-going optimizations.
- Brief development for all campaign programs to ensure goals are clearly defined and measured appropriately.
- Analyze campaign data to provide impactful insights and make recommendations on campaign optimizations and future marketing strategies.
- Track spend and KPIs to ensure campaigns and projects stay on budget and hit forecasted targets. Coordinate with senior team for necessary adjustments to accommodate missed targets.
- Responsible for effective setup and tracking of campaigns to assess and optimize campaign performance. Including landing page development, URL campaign tracking, and creative management. Make, present, and defend recommendations to senior team.
- Editorial development and website updates via WordPress, optimizing for SEO and best practice.
- Perform impactful competitive analyses across marketing channels to inform on campaign and site optimizations and report on insightful observations and recommendations.
- Manage vendor partnerships, accommodating ongoing communications and identifying opportunities to improve partner performance.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Proactive and independent; able to self-start and see projects through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points into reporting for senior Marketing team. Effective communication is core to being effective in this role.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Strong aptitude for thinking creatively and strategically and identifying and resolving problems with productive solutions.
Professional skills & qualifications
- BS/BA degree required.
- 3-4 years of experience managing nurture marketing campaigns.
- 5-6 years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools, and ability to convert the data from these tools into informative reports.
- Experience with project management programs or ability to demonstrate practical project management experience a must.
- Knowledge of email programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources.
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments.
- Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Experience in B2B or with a long lead-cycle industry.
- Agency experience a plus.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Great Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits.
- Health Savings Account.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Fantastic 401K with matching contribution.
- Sick, Vacation, and Holidays.
- Gym membership contribution.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – mental health support.
- Online commuter benefits.
- Internal Referral Program.
- Fun team and company events.
- Start-up culture, within an established business with 13 years of experience.
- Great central location in San Diego – easy access from highway.
Mulligan Funding is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and takes great pride in building a diverse work environment. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
To apply, use the button below to send an email to Careers@MulliganFunding.com. Don’t forget to attach your cover letter and resume!