Mulligan Funding is a leading provider of working capital, helping businesses across the country get access to the funds they need – now more than ever – in order to successfully compete, grow and thrive.
Guided by an exceptional leadership team, our close-knit organization has come out of these challenging times fully intact, stronger in many ways than before, and with an even higher regard from customers and partners alike. With over $500M in funding to thousands of businesses throughout the country, we have entered a new stage of significant growth.
The ISO Team at Mulligan works with our nationwide network of Independent Sales Organizations, commercial loan brokers, and other finance professionals (“Partners”) in order to secure capital for their clients. We assist our Partners by offering fast and fair working capital solutions tailored to their specific needs.
Our Partner Relationship Executives own a book of highly valuable Partner accounts and must be adept at solving complex problems, delivering outstanding service to our Partners and their mutual clients, and positioning Mulligan Funding’s working capital solutions as the most effective financing source for thousands of small businesses nationwide.
A Partner Relationship Executive of the ISO Team is a mid-level management position and is best suited to candidates seeking a leadership position that offers unequaled experience and an opportunity for both personal and business growth.
- Fund, at or above quota, Mulligan Funding’s small business loans sourced from your assigned book of Partner accounts.
- Work with a dedicated, and growing, number of Partners to ensure their clients are approved and funded with Mulligan financing.
- Communicate approvals, declines, and requests for additional information to our Partner team.
- Work extremely closely with assigned Partner accounts to increase submission, approval, and closing volumes through dedicated training and coaching of these accounts.
- Persistently dial the phone, send emails, and use other communication methods to generate applications, enrich Partner relationships, and help your Partner accounts close new business.
- Work in conjunction with our Underwriting team to communicate client and Partner needs and desires.
Skills & qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience required.
- 1-3+ years working in a merchant cash advance or commercial finance-related industry in a sales or business development capacity.
- Ability to advance and close deals using multiple communication channels.
- Ability to quickly diagnose client suitability for Mulligan Funding by reviewing bank statements, credit reports, and other associated financials.
- A strong aptitude for problem-solving: every day you will encounter multiple situations you haven’t seen before and will need to tackle these challenges head-on.
- A robust proficiency in multi-tasking, juggling multiple deals at various stages in the sales pipeline – this is a BUSY position!
- High-energy is an absolute must!
- Salesforce experience preferred.
Benefits and highlights
- Competitive compensation and commission package.
- Great Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits.
- Health Savings Account.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Fantastic 401K with matching contribution.
- Sick, Vacation, and Holidays.
- Gym membership contribution.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – mental health support.
- Online commuter benefits.
- Internal Referral Program.
- Fun team and company events.
- Start-up culture, within an established business with 13 years of experience.
- Great central location in San Diego – easy access from highway.
Mulligan Funding is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and takes great pride in building a diverse work environment. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
To apply, use the button below to send an email to Careers@MulliganFunding.com. Don’t forget to attach your cover letter and resume!