Mulligan Funding is a technology-driven provider of working capital that caters to the unique financial needs of small to mid-sized businesses. Headquartered in San Diego, we have a passionate group of software developers, analysts, underwriters, and sales and marketing professionals. We have funded over $600 million and have helped drive business transformation nationwide.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and curious Salesforce Developer to join our team to design and develop solutions on the Salesforce platform using the Apex language, Lightning Components, and Salesforce administration tools. In this role, you’ll work in a highly collaborative environment where communication with the QA, business analysts, scrum master, and/or project management and Backend Engineering teams is key to your day-to-day success.
- Write and review Apex code and tests.
- Write and review lightning components and build page layouts.
- Design sensible Salesforce database schemas, leveraging Salesforce features (lookups, master-detail, formulas, and rollup summaries) where appropriate.
- Design and implement deployment processes for Salesforce Metadata..
- Translate business requirements into well-designed solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform.
- Identify and recommend Salesforce.com-based solutions, integration points, and related implementation for business usage improvements, scalability and performance.
- Engage in code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices.
- Ensure technical designs align with the company’s overall enterprise architecture and scales well in the future.
- Define/document technical best practices for use by the CRM team
- Evaluate possible application performance bottlenecks at early stages of the implementation & recommend solutions to fix.
- Identify any application/code security issues & recommend solutions to fix.
- Present and critique code with a team of Salesforce developers to share knowledge and ensure code follows best practices and design standards..
- 6+ years developer-level familiarity with the Salesforce platform.
- 6+ years Apex and/or Java experience.
- 6+ years developing lightning components and Force.com experience.
- Experience mentoring junior and/or leading a team of Salesforce developers.
- Experience developing and deploying Salesforce code using version control.
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Ability to balance high-priority, long-term projects with immediate deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Experience working with QA team to test code and remediate defects found in testing.
- 7+ years developer-level familiarity with the Salesforce sales cloud platform
- 7+ years Apex and Force.com experience.
- Experience with salesforce administrator tools and tasks, including Process Builders, Page Layouts, Flows, and others.
- Competitive compensation and package.
- Great Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits.
- Health Savings Account.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Fantastic 401K with matching contribution.
- Sick, Vacation, and Holidays.
- Gym membership contribution.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – mental health support.
- Online commuter benefits.
- Internal Referral Program.
- Fun team and company events.
- Start-up culture, within an established business with 13 years of experience.
- Great central location in San Diego – easy access from the highway.
Mulligan Funding is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and takes great pride in building a diverse work environment. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
To apply, use the button below to send an email to Careers@MulliganFunding.com. Don’t forget to attach your cover letter and resume!