Mulligan Funding is a leading provider of working capital, helping businesses across the country get access to the funds they need – now more than ever – in order to successfully compete, grow and thrive. Our organization has a reputation for being high-performing and innovative; people, customer, and team-focused; and highly collaborative (https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.mulliganfunding.com).
Headquartered in San Diego, CA, Mulligan Funding is a private, family-owned business with the flexibility to offer a variety of business funding options, paired with extraordinary levels of customer service. With over $500M in funding to thousands of businesses throughout the country, we have entered a new stage of significant growth.
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing the lead generation, nurturing, and retention programs for Mulligan Funding. This role will define marketing strategy, KPIs, and resourcing needed to execute integrated marketing campaigns and ensure all activities are aligned to meet or exceed organizational goals.
Key functional areas of responsibility
- Development and execution of integrated marketing programs to help Mulligan Funding increase brand awareness and lead generation.
- Drive articulation and consistent implementation of brand voice and presentation to ensure alignment with customer needs.
- Identification of learning framework, needs, and short- and long-term strategies. Build of plan and tracking to ensure goals are achieved.
- Measure, analyze and review opportunities to optimize the impact of marketing spend against key business metrics to deliver a qualified, engaged pipeline of leads.
- Develop testing plans across all marketing channels to support learning plan and campaign optimization.
- Define annualized and collective campaign budgets and maximize spend for the highest ROI.
- Determine high-level content strategies and resource needs.
- Define website enhancement strategies in conjunction with overarching marketing goals and prioritization based on ROI and non-ROI driving elements.
- Drive KPI benchmarks, quarterly program targets, and individual performance plans for the Marketing organization.
- Ensure cohesiveness of all marketing programs, creative and branding.
- Drive development of new vendor opportunities and oversee existing vendor management to ensure optimal performance.
- Strategically and proactively define opportunities for sales collateral and partnerships.
- Communicate program development progress, timelines, and results to the team and senior management.
- Ability to leverage a rich stream of marketing data to produce insights that can be used to optimize and expand campaign results.
- Proven ability to build marketing campaigns from the ground up through completion with successful results.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate marketing concepts at varying levels within the business.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional skills & qualifications
- 9+ years experience in marketing.
- 4+ years experience managing and growing a marketing team.
- Experience in B2B marketing.
- Experience overseeing and growing paid and SEO driven marketing programs.
- Experience leveraging a CRM for marketing purposes (Salesforce preferred).
- Experience with website analysis using Google Analytics.
- BS/BA degree required.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Great Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits.
- Health Savings Account.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Fantastic 401K with matching contribution.
- Sick, Vacation, and Holidays.
- Gym membership contribution.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – mental health support.
- Online commuter benefits.
- Internal Referral Program.
- Fun team and company events.
- Start-up culture, within an established business with 13 years of experience.
- Great central location in San Diego – easy access from highway.
Mulligan Funding is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and takes great pride in building a diverse work environment. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
To apply, use the button below to send an email to Careers@MulliganFunding.com. Don’t forget to attach your cover letter and resume!