Mulligan Funding is a leading provider of working capital, helping businesses across the country get access to the funds they need – now more than ever – in order to successfully compete, grow and thrive. Our organization has a reputation for being high-performing and innovative; people, customer and team focused; and highly collaborative. (https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.mulliganfunding.com)
Headquartered in San Diego, CA, Mulligan Funding is a private, family-owned business with the flexibility to offer a variety of business funding options, paired with extraordinary levels of customer service. With over $500M in funding to thousands of businesses throughout the country, we have entered a new stage of significant growth.
In the Product Manager role, you will work closely with stakeholders across the business to dig deep into existing processes, systems, and data, with the goal of shaping solutions that improve operational efficiency, consistency, and quality. A successful Product Manager is intellectually curious, analytically rigorous, possesses an exceptional attention to detail, and has outstanding interpersonal skills.
Key areas of responsibility
- Work with end users and UX team to gather, understand, and document complex business requirements and translate them into system and platform features/enhancements.
- Work collaboratively with the development team to establish detailed, user story-level requirements that ensure clarity on what needs to be built.
- Participate and drive key meetings with end users and stakeholders, including requirement gathering, system/feature demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training.
- Build, validate and maintain documentation artifacts that describe business processes, business area context, and system requirements.
- Support the development and execution of the testing plan with the QA team.
- Assist in triaging production issues and develop solutions designed to minimize future regressions.
- Analyze ongoing internal system performance against operational goals and proactively identify opportunities to automate and/or improve other business processes and functions.
Required skills & qualifications
- Minimum of 3-4 years progressive experience in business or system analyst roles
- Demonstrated ability to drive insights and recommendations from data
- Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
- Able to produce workflows using Lucidchart or similar visual diagramming tools.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple complex projects, working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders
- Experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements
- Experience documenting user stories and creating to-be process flow diagrams
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Great Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Sick, Vacation, and Holidays
- Gym membership contribution
- Be part of a dynamic, growing team in a highly regarded organization
- Start-up culture, within an established business with 10 years of experience
- Flexibility to work remote full-time during Covid-19 pandemic
- Great central location in San Diego – Easy access from highway
- An entrepreneurial, fast-paced, highly collaborative and growing environment, with the ability to contribute meaningfully to the success of the enterprise
Mulligan Funding is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and takes great pride in building a diverse work environment. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
To apply, use the button below to send an email to Careers@MulliganFunding.com. Don’t forget to attach your cover letter and resume!