As a seasonal business owner, you face unique challenges and risks that can do more than put a dent in your annual revenues. They can sideswipe your seasonal business and make it very hard to absorb the blow and make it to next year.
Never fear, a working capital loan can help! Here’s how…
How a Working Capital Loan Can Help Your Seasonal Business
1. A working capital loan does not require collateral. This means that you remain in full control of your business, assets, and seasonal business needs.
2. Working capital loans are typically more streamlined than getting a business loan from a conventional bank. Mulligan Funding can typically review an application within 48 hours. And, with a transparent and fair proposal, we can have funds in your account within days.
3. You’re free to allocate your working capital loan funds in any way that you decide. You don’t have to ask our permission or opinion. However, we are always here to help if you have any questions!
4. You don’t need perfect or even good credit, and it’s fine if you’ve only been in business for a season. We’re far more interested in what you’re doing today and plan on doing tomorrow than what you did in the past.
5. You’re free to repay your working capital loan early, if your situation allows. We won’t require you to do so, but if you’re able to, you might as well!
6. If your seasonal business has unexpected needs and you need additional funds, we welcome you to apply for a second working capital loan. If approved (and in some cases approval takes mere hours!), the funds for your second loan will NOT be used to pay down your first loan. You’ll have access to all of your money – not just a piece of it.
A working capital loan can help with cash flow concerns. That’s because instead of a large lump sum payment each month, you’ll pay a small portion back each day. Also, repayment is automated so you don’t have to waste time in administration, or worry about missing a payment if you’re busy or traveling! And, of course, you can securely log into your account from anywhere to get updated details on your working capital loan. This includes your principal, interest, duration, etc.
Applying for a Working Capital Loan with Mulligan Funding
If you have any questions about working capital loans and whether this might be an option for your seasonal business, give our loan advisors a call today at 855-326-3564. There’s no commitment to call – we want to help guide you and your seasonal business to success.
*The information shared is intended to be used for informational purposes only and you should independently research and verify.