What is a
Working Capital Loan?
Working capital is required by every business to pay its various operating expenses. Such business expenses would include but not be limited to taxes, payroll, workman’s comp, vendors and other overhead for its day-to-day operations.
Even an otherwise strong business can be short on working capital due to their customers’ slow invoice payments. For those business owners, a working capital loan can be a life-saver.
In other cases, businesses may have the opportunity to grow, perhaps by upgrading facilities, expanding employee training, repairing or replacing under-performing equipment, etc. Those situations require cash that may not be sitting in your bank account. A working capital loan lets you achieve those improvements and cover the cost over time.
At Mulligan Funding all of our working capital financing options are fast and simple. You can get an approval within hours and receive funds within days. We have a variety of lending programs to meet your business needs. Small business working capital loans can be the perfect solution!
- Minimum $100k revenue over past 12 months
- Imperfect or damaged credit? Give us a try
- One page application
- No collateral required
- Fast approval process (within hours)
- Very high approval rates
- Small manageable daily payments
- Loan proceeds used for any purposes
- Minimum of 2 years in business
- Perfect business and personal credit
- Extensive loan application
- Extensive collateral required
- Long approval process (weeks or months)
- Large lump sum monthly payments
- Loan proceed use severely restricted
Take a look
The Ease and Simplicity
of our Process
Michelle GottliebExcellent company. I receive every Friday a weekly activity sheet and at the end of the month I receive a monthly statement. When or if I have a question they are most helpful and pleasant. I would definitely recommend this company.
Samuel WaltonGreat service. Honest and transparent company. The young fella I dealt with and still do work with there was helpful and honest about how and what every step was. Very good to have as a back up for growing company.
Don ZeisI was very pleased with how quickly and efficiently Mulligan Funding approved my loan and deposited the funds into my business checking account. Everyone I dealt with had a “can do” attitude and committed to follow through with what they said they would do.
Scott SniffenGreat people to work with. Knowledgeable and does what’s best for me and my company.
01. Is there any obligation or cost to apply for a loan?
No, there is no obligation and no cost whatsoever for the application.
02. Are there restrictions on how I can use my loan proceeds?
No. Unlike a bank loan, you are free to use the funds for anything necessary to run your business. There are no restrictions. As the business owner, we believe you know your business needs best.
03. Will I qualify for a business loan?
You likely qualify for one of our financing options if your business has:
- Been in business for at least nine months
- At least $100,000 in revenue over the last twelve months
- Three months of business banking statements
- No open bankruptcies
If you’d like us to call you,
just complete this short form
Click here to enter the form title
For more information, contact one of our friendly and knowledgeable financing experts today. Give us a call today at:855-326-3564