What is a
Working Capital Loan?
Working capital is required by every business to pay its various operating expenses. Such business expenses would include but not be limited to taxes, payroll, workman’s comp, vendors and other overhead for its day-to-day operations.
Even an otherwise strong business can be short on working capital due to their customers’ slow invoice payments. For those business owners, a working capital loan can be a life-saver.
In other cases, businesses may have the opportunity to grow, perhaps by upgrading facilities, expanding employee training, repairing or replacing under-performing equipment, etc. Those situations require cash that may not be sitting in your bank account. A working capital loan lets you achieve those improvements and cover the cost over time.
At Mulligan Funding all of our working capital financing options are fast and simple. You can get an approval within hours and receive funds within days. We have a variety of lending programs to meet your business needs. Small business working capital loans can be the perfect solution!
- Minimum $120k revenue over past 12 months
- Imperfect or damaged credit? Give us a try
- One page application
- No collateral required
- Fast approval process (within hours)
- Very high approval rates
- Small manageable daily payments
- Loan proceeds used for any purposes
- Minimum of 2 years in business
- Perfect business and personal credit
- Extensive loan application
- Extensive collateral required
- Long approval process (weeks or months)
- Large lump sum monthly payments
- Loan proceed use severely restricted
Take a look
The Ease and Simplicity
of our Process
If you’d like us to call you,
just complete this short form
Click here to enter the form title
For more information, contact one of our friendly and knowledgeable financing experts today. Give us a call today at:855-326-3564