Here at Mulligan Funding, one of the principles of our business is that we DON’T take a “one-size-fits-all” approach with our customers. We treat each customer and their business as unique.
However, customers often ask us what “kind” of small businesses we serve and support. That is, they’re interested in knowing if there are certain qualities or characteristics that we look for when approving working capital business loan applications.
Again (and sorry to be repetitive but this is a very important point for us), we evaluate each application on its unique merits – and so there is no prototypical or standard customer type.
Yet with this being said, in reflecting on all of the customers we’ve served since 2008, there are indeed three generally factors that are common to most of our customers:
1. The first common trait is that our customers use our working capital business loan to MAKE money. That is, they focus on generating an ROI by using the funds to purchase equipment, hire staff, expand their location, advertise their offerings, or simply infuse their business with the cash it needs to get back on track towards strong, healthy profitability.
2. The second common trait is that our customers cannot afford to spend months waiting for banks to review their application. By that time, the opportunity they needed the money for in the first place will be gone, or the expense they needed to cover will have grown more costly; and potentially prohibitively so. That’s why our online working capital business loan application takes minutes to fill out, and we provide a decision within 48 hours.
3. The third common trait is that our customers want a simple, streamlined and transparent process – which isn’t hat they get from banks! And when our customers have a question, they want to know they can email or call their designated Funding Expert vs. speak with an untrained call center representative who will likely be working somewhere else in a few weeks.
The Bottom Line
If you’re a small business owner who appreciates:
- the strategic wisdom of borrowing money to MAKE money;
- the fact that cash in your account a few days from now is far more valuable than cash a few months from now; and
- a dedicated and trustworthy partner who add simplicity to your life vs. complexity
…then you would indeed make an ideal Mulligan Funding customer! Call Mulligan Funding at 855-326-3564 to discuss your financing options today!
The information shared is intended to be used for informational purposes only and you should independently research and verify.
Note: Prior to January 23, 2020, Mulligan Funding operated solely as a direct lender, originating all of its own loans and Merchant Cash Advance contracts. From that date onwards, the majority of funding offered by Mulligan Funding will be by Loans originated by FinWise Bank, a Utah-chartered Bank, pursuant to a Loan Program conducted jointly by Mulligan Funding and FinWise Bank.