The Next Step in Business Growth
Women have made remarkable gains in the business arena over the last two decades. Across America, more successful businesses are owned and operated by women than ever before. Of course, they face obstacles and challenges common to any business owner, such as obtaining a business loan when they need working capital to fund their existing business.
At Mulligan Funding, we understand it’s crucial for entrepreneurs to have access to financing when they need it. With that in mind, we’ve designed a business loan process that gives our clients a smooth, comfortable and easy experience. And, we’ve continuously made it better throughout our ten year history. It’s why so many work with us time and time again.
- Minimum $100k revenue over past 12 months
- Imperfect or damaged credit okay
- One page application
- No collateral required
- Fast approval process (within hours)
- Very high approval rates
- Small manageable daily payments
- Loan proceeds used for any purposes
- Minimum of 2 years in business
- Perfect business and personal credit
- Extensive loan application
- Extensive collateral required
- Long approval process (weeks or months)
- Large lump sum monthly payments
- Loan proceed use severely restricted
Take a look
The Ease and Simplicity
of our Process
Rosalinda PaizI’m happy they know me by first name and that they are prompt when I call. I tried elsewhere and I don’t like the long waits.
Jackie IrwinMulligan Funding is the best. They made expanding my business worry free. Mulligan Funding is a perfect fit for small businesses.
SportsMy rep was amazing to work with. Everything was very thorough and straightforward. A great resource for our small business.
Thomas PottsWe have just started a relationship with Mulligan and so far everyone has been informative and helpful. With any funding it is important to understand the terms, and so far the process has been transparent with no hidden charges or fees.
01. Is there any obligation or cost to apply for a loan?
No, there is no obligation and no cost whatsoever for the application.
02. Are there restrictions on how I can use my loan proceeds?
No. Unlike a bank loan, you are free to use the funds for anything necessary to run your business. There are no restrictions. As the business owner, we believe you know your business needs best.
03. Will I qualify for a business loan?
You likely qualify for one of our financing options if your business has:
- Been in business for at least one year
- At least $100,000 in revenue over the last twelve months
- Three months of business banking statements
- No open bankruptcies
If you’d like us to call you,
just complete this short form
Click here to enter the form title
For more information, contact one of our friendly and knowledgeable financing experts today. Give us a call today at:855-326-3564