Several payroll processing companies have developed new reports specific to the Payment Protection Loan Program. These companies have done all the hard work of calculating the “average monthly payroll” for you, including removing any amounts over $100,000 per employee.
If you use one of the following payroll processing companies, you can download one report that will satisfy the documentation requirements for calculating your loan amount:
- ADP: Click here for instructions
- Gusto: Watch this video for instructions
- Intuit: While Intuit Quickbooks has unfortunately not yet developed a report specifically for the PPP calculations, they recommend you follow these instructions in order to obtain the required information.
- Justworks: Has created a report that will help you prepare and calculate this information. You can also go to Company > Reports to find the report.
- Patriot Software: Provided details on how to find your payroll data.
- Paycor: Click here for instructions.
- SurePayroll: Here, you can find SurePayroll’s Paycheck Protection Program payroll data report.
- TriNet: Video guide for how to generate a report for your PPP application.
The information shared is intended to be used for informational purposes only and you should independently research and verify.
Note: Prior to January 23, 2020, Mulligan Funding operated solely as a direct lender, originating all of its own loans and Merchant Cash Advance contracts. From that date onwards, the majority of funding offered by Mulligan Funding will be by Loans originated by FinWise Bank, a Utah-chartered Bank, pursuant to a Loan Program conducted jointly by Mulligan Funding and FinWise Bank.